Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall Feelings

It's November 6th in Athens, GA & for the first time this month it may actually feel like fall outside. The leaves are changing colors, melting off of trees & crunching underneath my feet. The air is crisp, clean & cold. If this was the extent of winter weather I would be more than satisfied. Even though i'm only 4 hours north of my hometown of Savannah, GA, winters feel worlds different. In Savannah, sandals are considered a seasonless staple regardless of the weather and anything below 50 degrees feels like it's breaking some ungodly rule of southern climate. With the change of season in mind, this is the day I'm beginning my first blog. New weather, new hobby. I'll be rambling hopelessly about collegiate life, everyday troubles of twenty-something year olds, food, drink, family, friends, travel (if I'm lucky), school, hopes, dreams, yada yada...I'm off to enjoy this gorgeous Fall weather. xoxo


leaves on north campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment