Thursday, April 15, 2010

my friend jan & T.G.I.T


i'm happy to say, my roommates & i are semi-obsessed with each other {maybe this stems from our shared love of good food, cupcakes & bad t.v.} as summer approaches, we will have to part ways on our own different adventures. i'll be in new york, helen in australia & jennifer is heading to africa to change the world or something like that. jen {or JAN} will be in liberia on a mission trip doing God's will. visit her & donate to a good person doing good things!

jan, you can bring me back a baby elephant please.

on a second note, it's thursday! which in a college town means it's the weekend. i think it may be a red wine evening. sometimes the school week makes me forget what i look like with make-up on. i'm ready to let my hair down & get dressed up :)


...

images via: banana republic, sea of shoes, w magazine

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug marge, I really appreciate it. I will do my best to bring back a baby elephant, only of course if it fits in my backpack. JEALOUS about yall's plans tonight to frolick around the streets of Athens...if yall get bored just head to the library where I will be beating my head against the wall =)

    love & cupcakes,
    JAN

    ReplyDelete