Thursday, April 1, 2010

big apple dreaming

SO, it has been quite a while since my last post. i blame spring break & warm weather.
{oh, & st. patrick might have been to blame as well}
in either case, i have tres exciting news! because my parents are miracle-workers & love me more than i even realize, they've given me the opportunity to live for 6 weeks in NEW YORK FRIGGIN' CITY! i'll be taking a photography class at new york university as well as having my own big city adventures (including turning the big 2-1).


living in new york has always been a dream of mine since i was a little girl. i love the dirty smell of the concrete & the food from all of the vendors that dot the streets. while 6 weeks may not last long, it should quench my dream thirst at least until graduation.


i'm excited to traipse around central park, hail cabs, eat way too much pizza, falafel & cheesecake & be a small-town southern girl in an ocean of faces. when i think new york, i think glamour, carrie bradshaw & a collison of culture & chaos. {PURE EXCITEMENT}


images via: audrey hepburn complex, green wedding shoes, apartment 34, & Italian Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment