Monday, May 17, 2010

new york, i love you already.


waking up this morning felt like waking up from one of those dreams where you just don't want to get out of bed it's so good.



yesterday, i arrived in the big apple to begin my 6-week stay at NYU for a photography class in the coolest city in america. what luck. as my plane descended into laguardia airport, i looked out the window to see the statue of liberty welcoming me into the city & literally had to pinch myself.


my dorm is a rock-throw away from the beautiful washington square park & a hop, skip & a jump from all the other lovely things new york has to offer.


like competitive chess players in washington square park.


washington square south. my temporary home.

what better way to kick off the beginning of this adventure than with mexican food {rosa mexicano} & "mama mia" on broadway?


winter garden theatre at night :)


let the wild rumpus begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment